“See what you have never seen”
We have developed the Iriscope probe, a reusable miniaturized videoendoscopic probe of 1.8 mm (5.5 Fr). It ventures deeper than traditional bronchoscopes. Direct visualization of previously unexplored areas becomes possible.
Iriscope enables a direct visualization of the puncture site so you can finally forget about blind biopsies.
“Iriscope opens up new perspectives in bronchial endoscopy. We are discovering areas of the lung that were previously invisible to us.”
Prof. Dimitri Leduc, MD, PhD, Erasme Hospital
- Image resolution of 160k pixels
- Mini videoendoscopic probe with a 1.8 mm (5.5 Fr) diameter
- Real-time visualization of lesions/puncture sites
Optimized and affordable cost of use
- Easy handling
- Basic training
- Optimized operating time
- Under development
- Compatible with regular endoscopic connections
- Records videos and pictures on a USB Stick